HOW TO GET STARTED
- 1Title your new job.
- 2Upload the photo to be worked on.
- 3Upload any reference photos or drawings.
- 4Write detailed notes (what items you want removed).
- 5Pay for the job to begin the editing process!
- 6We will call you before we get started (if you choose collaborate first YES).
- 7We will send you an email when your image is complete.
- 8Download your finished photo from the dashboard.
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS
- Small potted plants
- Office items/accessories, electrical cords
- Fridge magnets, kitchen items/accessories
- Bathroom towels, bathroom items/accessories
- “For Sale” signs
- Smaller shrubs, garbage bins, wheel barrow, people
- Easy chairs, small cabinets, small tables, dining chairs
- Lamps, bedside tables, light fixtures, paintings
- Small office desk/chair, tv small rugs
- Pool Tables
- Large Rugs (covering a lot of the floor)
- A Whole Dining Set
- Large Dressers
- Grandfather clocks
- Paintings (covering a lot of wall)
If an item covers a wide area (large a rug covering the floor) then we may need to redraw the entire surface.
We cannot guarantee, to match the existing surface style but will always try and get as close as possible. In those cases please upload a reference photo of a floor or wall you think would look comparable.
NEW JOB - Item Removal
You must be logged in to view this page. Please Login